Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Express Yourself with Cover Male G strings

Cover Male is the most sought after brands, when it comes to design sensual yet attractive men’s underwear styles. Known for its eye popping colors and attractive fabrics used in each of their collection, Cover Male features comfort blend with sexiness in each of their products. The brand further incorporates the use of latest technologies in their latest collections of Bikinis, Briefs, Boxer Briefs, Jockstraps, G strings and Thongs. Their products are spiced up with attraction, exposure and comfort for offering a brutal look to your manhood.

In this blog, I have jotted down my own personal experiences after buying the G strings from Cover Male.

Here is what I liked about the product-

1. Contour fit pouch- The perfect fit!! I must say, the smooth fabric material used hugs your body in all the right ways, contouring your legs, rear and waist while accenting just enough. I liked the functionality of pouch; it gives me a cool, comfortable and protective feel.

Feels happy from inside: P

The pouch is designed with some technology called, “sack lifting technology” that kept my package intact and in proper place. After wearing it, I was able to feel a sense of confidence within my personality. In short, it acted as confidence booster.

2. Perfect for sexy encounters- The new G string collection offered by Cover Male is a sexy option to wear during erotic encounters.

I remember, it was my first date with my girl friend where we planned to go out. I mean all thanks to the Cover Male guys, their product, Cover Male G string Purple added a new charm to my personal life.

Besides, you can wear them on any occasion. Made from super soft fabric blend of Polyamide and Spandex, G strings at Cover Male provide ideal flexibility and stretch ability.

As per the designers at Cover Male, “G strings offer a nice lift and the fabric used is very cool and durable.” 

3. Oh yes, How Can I forget telling about the fabric- The fabric is unique and fun in its own way suiting your taste and likes.  G strings are made from hypo allergenic, highly elastic and durable fabric which is resistant to shrinking, creases and bad odor. It keeps you much drier than expected.

Amazing product quality and uniqueness for each of its g string underwear keeps the brand stand away from crowd.

For further information about the brand and its offerings, browse www.covermale.com

No comments:

Post a Comment