Thursday, August 20, 2015

Why do some men don’t like to wear underwear?

Frankly speaking, it all depends on one’s personal choice. If you ask me, I am a guy who do not likes to wear an underwear but I have my own personal reasons and this is why I am here to share my experiences.

It’s so COMFORTABLE- Honestly speaking, going commando is really very comfortable. It’s just you, your manhood (penis) and your pants who get to spend a lot of time with each other. I like to be as free as possible at times and living without underwear gives me a free feeling.

Avoids Skin Infections- If you have lot of itching and skin irritation down there, health experts and physicians actually recommend you not to wear underwear.

Health physicians already say that if your package is constantly covered, more moisture collects down and in turn cultivates an environment for yeast to grow and multiply.

So, if you want to be on a safer side, better start skipping men’s underwear.

Look SEXIER- My Girl friend told me that she needs a bit more of from me. Yeahh!! May be your relationship is asking for a little excitement in your sexual life. If you want things to be more interesting, go Commando and believe me, it works.

My Pants Fit In Better- There are many underwear styles like Men's Thong Underwear, Men's Bikini, Men's G-string Underwear, Men's Briefs and many more, that does not let your pants stay in proper fit and shape. It causes unnecessary chafing and adds extra thickness and makes my jeans too tight.

In fact, when I tried being commando, things were entirely different. It gave me a better and awesome feel.

So, my idea of going commando is to feel comfortable, sexier and stay fit. What’s yours? Do share your experiences guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment